15th ICPA Postponed
The Board has decided to postpone the 15h ICPA until June 26-29, 2022. The conference will take place at the same location, Minneapolis Marriott City Center, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA. The Society would like to acknowledge the flexibility shown by the Marriott at this difficult time.
If you have pre-registered for the conference, a refund will be issued soon.
While we will not be holding the conference this year, a number of activities are ongoing.
First, the election of officers will proceed. Nominations for the Board positions will remain open through June 8, 2020. More about elections and nomination procedures is available online.
Second, the Pierre C. Robert Scientist Awards will be presented this summer. The nomination process and forms for the Young Scientist and Senior Scientist awards are available through the website. We encourage members to nominate deserving colleagues. Note that the nominator and nominee must be current members of ISPA, so be sure to renew your membership! Please submit nominations by June 8, 2020.
Third, the board is presently discussing options to give authors an opportunity to present their work remotely through webinar, electronic poster or similar means.
Please let me know if you have any questions about the conference.
ISPA Executive Secretary
Welcome to the International Conference on Precision Agriculture.
The 15th International Conference on Precision Agriculture will highlight significant research and its applications in precision agriculture and showcase emerging technologies and information management for agriculture. It will offer oral and poster presentations and exhibits, as well as a discussions and exchange of information in various aspects of precison agriculture. Sessions will offer information on key topics for scientists, crop consultants, advisors, extension personnel, agronomists, producers, and other practicioners.
The purpose of ISPA is to
- Organize and conduct internation conferences related to precision agriculture, such as International Conference on Precision Agriculture, European Conference on Precision Agriculture, and other related conferences.
- Develop and maintain a web-portal to communicate the latest developments in Precision Agriculture.
- Maintain a member listserv to communicate among society members.
- Publish a regular ISPA e-newsletter for members and other subscribers.
- Provide members an opportunity for publication of original scientific research in the society sponsored, peer-reviewed journal (International Journal of Precision Agriculture).
We look forward to seeing you there!